- Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Posted by: Christian Vartanian
- Category: News, Actualités en page accueil, Aerodynamics
The goal is to add turbulence to the full scale wind tunnel flow in order to simulate road driving conditions.
- Installation time : 25mn.
- De-installation time : 20mn.
- Turbulence rate without grid : 0.3%
- Turbulence rate with grid : 4.5%
- Minimal S2A staff : 2 wind tunnel technicians.
- Dedicated windspeed calibration law to be implemented
The S2A team proposes as standard:
- Aerodynamic coefficients measurement w/wo turbulence grid
- Flow surface topology: 3D velocity vector / Total+ static pressure (18hole anemocline probes)
|Grid OFF||Grid ON|