- A specific module has been created to simulate the presence of a tractor trailer truck on the line next to the tested car.
- A traversing system automatically translates the module during the measurement sequence.
- A 6component balance measures the aerodynamic forces applied to the test vehicle during the module’s motion.
- Installation time: ~15mn.
- Measurement time: ~25mn.
- Post-processing time: <1mn.
- Over 10 tested production cars in the data base.
- Evaluate the tested vehicle among the data base.
- Totally describe the typical aerodynamic instability that occurs during the passing manoeuvre.
- Bring potential technical improvements to tested vehicles.